February 23, 2009

Kittyprism-猫プリズム-and a playlist

Cat Prism necklace from And A, Fukuoka
I just had to have this little wood and plastic guy. I mean, come on, it's hilarious. I love how the cat is just like, "lol...wut?" It was a costly 1200 yen, but well worth it. The store was marketing it as a necklace, but I like him hanging in my living room window as a prism to catch the light reflecting off of the lake down the street. I WOULD wear it as a monocle, if I could. 

Now onto the playlist:
The Rubies- "Stand In A Line (Shinichi Osawa Remix)"
Asobi Seksu- "Thursday (The Twelves Remix)"
Adeyhawke- "To Me"
Theatre of Disco- "YOA (The Twelves Remix)"
Anoraak- "Nightdrive With You"
Yuksek- "Tonight"
The Presets- "This Boy's In Love (Lifelike Remix)
Any and all of The Twelves mixtapes.

The Twelves are a reoccurring pattern here- a lot of their appeal for me, apart from their obvious talent, is their name. I'm such an amateur in electronic music and usually go for anything fun and bang-y and slightly goofy. The above have been looped constantly, especially the Osawa remix (he is and always will be my first musical love).

No comments: